Will a $36 Dog E-Collar Be Enough?
I have a 1 year old beagle that I rabbit hunt with who shuts off his ears once he’s on scent. It’s extremely frustrating when your dog is running on private land and you can do nothing about it.
I needed something to get his attention and the electronic collar was the answer. I’m saving up for a GPS/e-collar but they start at $400. So if this cheap collar can get me by and get Louie’s attention I will be very pleased.
As human’s best friend and member of our family, dogs bring a lot of happy time to our life. But sometimes they also annoy us by uncivilized behavior, like chewing shoes, barking at the mailman, not coming when called, digging holes in the yard. Using an electronic dog training collar will help you to get rid of these behaviors.
- 4 Training Modes: Beep/Vibration/Static Shock/Recording
- Electromagnetic on/off Switch
- Training up to 3 dog, one-key switch to control all channels
- Receiver: Daily Waterproof
- Remote Control Distance: 984FT
- Power Saving Mode(Receiver): auto sleep / touch awaken
- Low Battery Indication
- One Key Lock Screen Design
- Battery: 300mA(Transmitter)，450mA(Receiver)
- Standby Time: Transmitter /60days, Receiver / 15days
What’s in the Package:
- 1 Transmitter
- 1 Receiver
- 1 Nylon Collar
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Testing Light
- 1 Instruction Manual